I’ve worked on what was supposed to be a scarf made with tencel in cream and deep red. It was supposed to measure 13 inches in width, but that had to be scrapped rather quickly because I found that the threads snapped under the loom’s tension once I started weaving. Although it was disappointing, I did come up with another use for the weaving, which has so many snapped threads that at times it is half the width it’s supposed to be. More on that soon!
Here it is off the loom. The pattern is definitely one I want to repeat in the future with sturdier thread.
I also began a new quilt. I haven’t had time to quilt in a while, but I’m making time now. It’s a wall-hanging size project and it shouldn’t take very long to complete.